New York, April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Precision Guided Munition Market Research Report by Speed, by Product, by Technology, by Type – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045516/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Precision Guided Munition Market is expected to grow from USD 28,594.59 Million in 2020 to USD 43,274.17 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Precision Guided Munition Market is expected to grow from EUR 25,072.27 Million in 2020 to EUR 37,943.61 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Precision Guided Munition Market is expected to grow from GBP 22,289.31 Million in 2020 to GBP 33,731.95 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Precision Guided Munition Market is expected to grow from JPY 3,051,767.33 Million in 2020 to JPY 4,618,450.50 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Precision Guided Munition Market is expected to grow from AUD 41,523.14 Million in 2020 to AUD 62,839.85 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Precision Guided Munition to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Speed , the Precision Guided Munition Market studied across Hypersonic and Non-Hypersonic.
Based on Product , the Precision Guided Munition Market studied across Guided Ammunition, Guided Rockets, Loitering Munition, and Tactical Missiles. The Guided Ammunition further studied across Guided Artillery Shells, Guided Bombs, Guided Bullets, and Guided Mortar. The Guided Rockets further studied across Air-to-Surface, Surface-to-Air, and Surface-To-Surface. The Tactical Missiles further studied across Air-to-Air, Air-to-Surface, Subsea-to-Surface, Surface-to-Air, and Surface-to-Surface.
Based on Technology, the Precision Guided Munition Market studied across Anti-Radiation, Global Positioning System, Inertial Navigation System, Infrared, Radar Homing, and Semi-Active Lasers. The Infrared further studied across IIR Homing and IR Homing. The Radar Homing further studied across Active Homing and Semi-Active Homing.
Based on Type, the Precision Guided Munition Market studied across Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous.
Based on Geography, the Precision Guided Munition Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Precision Guided Munition Market including BAE Systems PLC, China North Industries Corporation, Denel Dynamics, Elbit Systems Ltd, EMCORE Corporation, General Dynamics Corporation, Hanwha Corporation, Hanwha Group, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd, KBP Instrument Design Bureau, Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, Leonardo SpA, LIG Nex1 Co Ltd, Lockheed Martin Corporation, MBDA Incorporated, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Company, Rheinmetall AG, Roketsan A.S., Roketsan A.S., Saab AB, Safran Colibrys SA, Teledyne Brown Engineering, Inc., Thales Group, and The Boeing Company.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Precision Guided Munition Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Precision Guided Munition Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Precision Guided Munition Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Precision Guided Munition Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Precision Guided Munition Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Precision Guided Munition Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Precision Guided Munition Market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06045516/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.